3. Continue in the installer once opened.
4. Once you have finished the install, open Settings from the Windows menu button.
5. Go to Time & language.
7. Add a keyboard and choose EmojiWorks US from the list.
9. Now add back the keyboard you just removed (US QWERTY in this example) so that it will now appear below EmojiWorks US.
11. On the back of your Emoji Keyboard, slide the white power switch to On and a blue light will shine briefly on the keyboard. To pair your keyboard to your computer for the first time, press and hold the black Connect button for a couple seconds until you see the blue light flashing. Then release it.
13. Next enter the passcode on your Emoji Keyboard to complete the pairing.
14. Verify your Emoji Keyboard is now listed as Connected.
- Emoji Keyboard (base model):
- press Emoji + key with the emoji you want to type
- Emoji Keyboard Pro – each key can have up to 3 emojis so here’s how to type each:
- bottom right emoji: press Emoji + key
- top right emoji: press Emoji + Shift + key
- bottom left emoji: press Emoji + Command + key
16. Open an emoji supported app like Windows Mail and start typing emoji! Great job!
*Note: Emoji Keyboard (Pro) Windows 10 support is Beta only due to limited emoji support by Microsoft in the current version of Windows. Not all emoji or features may be supported and is dependent on OS and app emoji support.